We're excited to welcome you back to the Forest History Center! Learn about new health and safety protocols and additional information below to help you plan your visit.
Plan Your Visit
Keeping us all safe
We've put safety measures in place to protect the health of our visitors, staff, and volunteers:
- Visitors are required to wear a face covering indoors at all times.
- We are conducting enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces and providing hand-sanitizing stations for visitors.
- Social distancing is encouraged.
- If you are feeling sick, have flu-like symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who has recently had COVID-19, please visit us another time.
- Most visitors spend an hour in the visitor center, and an hour and a half at the logging camp.
- Don’t forget your camera and a good pair of walking shoes! The historic site offers trails through a variety of natural landscapes inhabited by wildlife.
- Service animals are permitted. For safety reasons, service animals are not allowed in close proximity to horses in the barn.
- Pets are not allowed.