Adelia Wilson Endowment
Adelia Wilson Endowment covers all transportation and admissions costs to schools visiting the Alexander Ramsey House.
- Students need to be in grades K through 12 and scheduled to visit the Alexander Ramsey House.
- Schools do not need to meet any Title I, Federal Free and Reduced Lunch or other economic need requirements.
- Field trip to an MNHS historic site or museum must take place between September 4, 2023 and June 14, 2024.
- If your school is not eligible, please visit our scholarships, grants, and subsidies page to see other financial assistance available.
How It Works
- Funds are limited and will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Eligible schools will receive free admission for all students.
- Eligible schools will be reimbursed for bussing after bus invoice is submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schools may apply annually; having received a reward in a previous year does not make a school ineligible.
- The Adelia Wilson Endowment may not be used in combination with other MNHS transportation subsidies on the same field trip date.
Please Gather the Following Before You Apply
- The number of students who will attend the field trip.
- The date of your intended field trip.
- Fill out the online application.
- If funds are available, they will be applied to your reserved field trip.
Your Field Trip
Applying for The Adelia Wilson Endowment does not schedule your field trip. Be sure to book your field trip.
Field trip access scholarship made available thanks to the generous support of Adelia Wilson.