Dahlberg Scholarship offers financial assistance to offset admission costs for grades 4th through 8th grade.
- Students in grades 4th through 8th grade.
- 25% or more of school's students must be enrolled in the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program (FFRL).
- Field trip to an MNHS historic site or museum must take place between September 7, 2021 and June 10, 2022..
- If your school is not eligible, please visit our scholarships, grants, and subsidies page to see other financial assistance available.
How It Works
- Funds are limited and will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Eligible schools will receive free admission for all students and adults.
- Schools may apply annually; having received a reward in a previous year does not make a school ineligible.
- The Dahlberg Scholarship may be used in combination with other MNHS transportation subsidies on the same field trip date.
Please Gather the Following Before You Apply
- The number of students and adults who will attend the field trip.
- The date of your intended field trip.
- The percentage of students at your school enrolled in the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program (FFRL) on school letterhead in the form of a PDF to attach to the online application.
- Fill out the online application.
- If funds are available, they will be applied to your reserved field trip.
Your Field Trip
Applying for Dahlberg Scholarship does not schedule your field trip. Be sure to book your field trip.
Field trip access scholarship made available thanks to the generous support of B.J. Dahlberg.