Supporting the preservation of Minnesota’s history and culture since 2008
The Minnesota Historical and Cultural Heritage Grants program —also known as Legacy Grants — is a competitive process created to provide financial support for projects focused on preserving Minnesota’s history and culture. This state-funded program is made possible by the Legacy Amendment’s Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund, created through the vote of Minnesotans on Nov. 4, 2008.
- Carver County 3D Collections Inventory
- Owatonna City and Fireman's Hall: Roof & Masonry Assessment
- Historical Signs on Ely's Iron Ore Mines
- Install Light-Blocking Shades on Windows in Three Museum Buildings
- Downtown Chisholm Historic Signage
- U.S. - Dakota War Interpretation: Implementation Part 1
- Historic Nicollet Mall Sculpture Clock: Conservation
- Swift County HVAC system Installation
The Preservation Specialists Directory is a resource of companies and individuals that can provide services for your grant projects. These include tradespeople, collections specialists, exhibit planners, and much more.
Augment your history organization's development and your own management skills with these tools and services designed to help you interpret and preserve the history of your community.