The Minnesota History Center is best enjoyed with others! Bring your group for hassle-free admission and a guided introduction to a featured exhibit of your choice.
A member of our museum staff will greet your group with their museum access buttons and maps, ensuring you hassle-free admission with no waiting. We will offer a brief, entertaining overview of our landmark building, and escort your group to the current featured exhibit of your choice, where they will highlight not-to-be-missed objects from Minnesota's fascinating past.
- Adult group rates are available for groups of 10 or more.
- $10 per person.
- Must be scheduled 2-4 weeks in advance to receive group rate.
- Guided portion of tour lasts approximately 30 minutes, followed by unlimited self-guided museum exploration. Plan to spend 90 minutes for your museum visit.
- Current options available by contacting the group tickets office.
Packages include admission to all regular museum exhibits at the Minnesota History Center, with free admission for group leader and motor coach operator.
For reservations, call 651-259-3003 or 1-844-667-8679 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additions, cancellations and payment must be made at least two weeks before scheduled visit.
- No refunds will be given for overpayment and cancellations.
- Additional discounts, coupons or offers do not apply.
- If your group has accessibility issues, please let us know in advance.
- The group package is available during limited hours to avoid school group congestion and ensure your group's comfort.
- Please call 651-259-3003 or 1-844-667-8679 for more information.