Spring field trip season is here! Visit weekdays after 2:00 pm to avoid the crowds, or call ahead to see what to expect.
Hours and Admission
|Tuesday||10:00 am–8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am–5:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am–5:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am–5:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am–5:00 pm|
Museum admission is free from 3:00–8:00 pm on Tuesdays.
|Seniors ages 65+
|Children ages 5–17||$6|
|Children age 4 and under||Free|
|*Blue Star Families
(May 18 - September 2, 2019)
(On site only)
History-Connects (Reduced Admission)
Museums on Us (Card Holder Offer)
2019 Holiday Schedule
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day, 10:00 am–5:00 pm (January 21, 2019)
- Presidents' Day, 10:00 am–5:00 pm (February 18, 2019)
- Easter, Noon–5:00 pm (April 21, 2019)
- Memorial Day, 10:00 am–5:00 pm (May 27, 2019)
- Independence Day, 10:00 am–5:00 pm (July 4, 2019)
- Labor Day, 10:00 am–5:00 pm (September 2, 2019)
- New Year's Day (January 1, 2019)
- Veterans Day (November 11, 2019)
- Thanksgiving (November 28, 2019)
- Christmas (December 25, 2019)
6th Grade Minnesota History Pass
Find out how your 6th grader can visit MNHS sites free with a 6th Grade Minnesota History Pass.
Veterans and active military
Veterans and active military receive free admission with ID on Veterans Day.
One free admission for Bank of America and Merrill Lynch card holders the first full weekend of every month. Bring your card and picture ID.