Chaperone parking information
On-site parking for vans and cars only is available near MIll City Museum for a fee. The museum cannot validate chaperone parking.
- Ask your group leader about your schedule and which spaces the students should visit.
- Write down the time and place for micro-lessons, Flour Tower multi-media show, film “Minneapolis in 19 minutes Flat” and departure.
- Preview the Scavenger Hunt that chaperones will help students use while in the exhibit space.
- Learn the names and faces of the students in your group and make sure they know your name.
- Review Museum Manners with your students.
- Keep your group in one area at a time.
- Explore the museum and encourage questions. You don’t need to know the answers — just help students find their own answers and discuss.
- If you have questions, ask a staff member!
- Count your students before moving to another area.
Field trip preview
Watch this short video to get a preview of what you'll experience at Mill City Museum.
- $8 per student
- District staff free
- One free adult per five students. Additional chaperones invoiced at student rate.
No payment will be accepted the day of the field trip. All schools will be invoiced after their trip. For more information see our Program Policies.
Scholarships, grants, and subsidies
Virtual field trips
Take your students on a virtual field trip! Professional educators bring standards-based topics directly to your students during a live video call. Learn more.