A complete application, consisting of a cover letter, resume, transcript, and any required additional materials must be submitted by the deadline to be considered a candidate. Diversity stipend applications are due along with your application.
Please note: All accepted interns are required to participate in monthly seminars as a part of their internship experience, so please ensure that you do not have any conflicts with the monthly intern seminar dates prior to making your decision to apply for an internship with us.
You may apply for UP TO THREE internship positions per semester. You are eligible to apply as long as you are a current student or less than one year past your graduation date.
- Send the following (by the deadline) as attachments in an email titled with the position and semester you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A cover letter detailing the position you are applying for, interest, and qualifications
- A PDF copy of your school transcript (unofficial transcripts are accepted)
- Any required submissions as detailed in the individual position description
- Diversity stipend application (if you are eligible and plan to apply for one)
- Selected applicants will be invited to a phone interview with Internship Program staff.
- Intern supervisor will review complete application packages and decide who they will interview. If supervisors are interested, arrangements for final in-person interviews will begin.
- Supervisor selects intern. Interns will be notified of the outcome of the selection process.
- Interns must attend Orientation to receive materials required to embark on their internship.
MNHS is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for visitors, staff, interns and volunteers. Consequently, interns are required to pass a background check as a condition of placement.