To get the most out of Mill City Museum, allow at least 2 hours for your visit, plus some extra time to explore the riverfront and nearby shops and restaurants.
Plan Your Visit
- Don't forget your camera! The historic site and surrounding riverfront offer some spectacular photo ops.
- Guests looking for a quieter museum experience are encouraged to visit:
- Most weekdays after 2 pm
- September through March
- Guests looking for a more active museum experience are encouraged to visit:
- Weekdays 10 am-2 pm (a common time for school and youth group visits)
- April through August
- Saturdays throughout the year
- Drones and other unmanned aircraft systems are prohibited without written permission from the site manager. See more photo policies.
- No smoking/vaping, food, or beverages on the historic grounds.
- Service animals are permitted. Pets are not allowed on the historic site.