New phone? New address? Let us know.
Help us stay in touch with you. Please let us know if there has been a change in your phone number, address, email address, emergency contacts or employer. Take a moment to update your record here: VicNet for Volunteers
Use your email for the username and select the "Need a password" link to sign in. After you log in, you can change your password to something you prefer. If you have questions email us at email@example.com.
Done by Volunteers & Interns Blog
Check out projects, programs, and much more that MNHS volunteers and interns dedicate their time and efforts to. Visit our Done by Volunteers and Interns blog.
We love our volunteers! MNHS volunteers don't just receive our heartfelt appreciation. There are many other rewards to volunteering here. Special events, educational opportunities, and discounts are just some of the ways we recognize our volunteers.
Perks For All Active Volunteers
- Free admission to special exhibit previews, tours and classes
- Free parking & pro-rated bus passes for active volunteers
- 10% discount in museum stores
- MNHS Orientation including a behind-the-scenes collections tour at the Minnesota History Center
- Recognition events & special programs exclusively for volunteers
- Access to break areas on days when you are volunteering
- Food & beverage discounts on the days you are working at sites with cafés (ask your volunteer coordinator for details)
Volunteers are required to wear or show their nametag to receive most benefits.
Perks For Volunteers With 50+ Annual Hours
Volunteers who contribute 50+ hours of service during one calendar year earn free household admission to all MNHS historic sites and museums. These volunteers receive a special volunteer ID card at the end of the year, which can be used as a pass for free admission for the following year.