Blogging Northern Lights . . . And More!
The Northern Lights Teacher Resources include a Facebook group, Resources by Chapter, Tips for the eBook and more!
Welcome to the brand new Northern Lights blog. We are thrilled you found it and hope you will find it helpful and interesting. Expect to see about one blog post a week during the school year on a variety of topics connected to education and Northern Lights, including:
Resources from MNHS & other organizations related to Minnesota Studies
Fascinating content tidbits & curious primary sources
- Travels of Northern Lights staff around the state meeting teachers and observing classrooms
- Featured educators & activity ideas
- Relevant current events stories
- Ed tech trends & educational best practices
The new blog is only one of several recently launched Northern Lights resources/programs. We now have Northern Lights teacher resources that link to the following (and more):
- professional development offerings
- tips and troubleshooting for Northern Lights Interactive eBook users
- a closed Facebook Group called “NL Minnesota Studies Teachers”
Bookmark the teacher resources web page, join the Facebook Group and subscribe to the blog to stay connected!