- An interactive “bullet-packing” station where visitors will be able to pack ammunition shells on a re-created factory assembly line based on the Twin Cities Ordnance Plant.
- An M8 armored vehicle produced during the war by workers at the St. Paul Ford plant.
- The fuselage of an actual war-era C-47 troop transport aircraft where visitors are transported into the harrowing experience of a D-Day flight through a realistic multimedia presentation.
- A Combat Stories audio feature where visitors will hear compelling stories told by Minnesota men and women who experienced the war on the front lines.
- Stories and objects from the Military Intelligence Service Language School at Ft. Snelling where Japanese-American soldiers trained for work in wartime intelligence.
- Stories and objects from the University of Minnesota’s “semi-starvation” study in which conscientious objectors volunteered to be “guinea pigs” in a wartime project studying the effects of malnutrition.